RealtyTrac has released a first-quarter housing analysis of HUD data and it shows a firm emphasis on the number 27. Single-family-home building permits are up 27 percent from one year ago, while foreclosure starts are down 27 percent from one year ago. Nice, right? As is evident from the following graphs and charts, the Philadelphia area is decidedly unspectacular in terms of results.
- Property: Adventures in Home Buying: The Big Reveal
- Property: Want to Know If That House You Like Was a Meth Lab?
- Property: Millennials Are Sick of Living With Their Parents
- Property: Is It Cheaper to Buy or Rent in Philly?
- Property: Adventures in Homebuying: Er, Manayunk?
- Property: Adventures in Home Buying: The Poetry Edition