RealtyTrac has released a first-quarter housing analysis of HUD data and it shows a firm emphasis on the number 27. Single-family-home building permits are up 27 percent from one year ago, while foreclosure starts are down 27 percent from one year ago. Nice, right? As is evident from the following graphs and charts, the Philadelphia area is decidedly unspectacular in terms of results.
- Property: Philly Is One of Top 10 Cities for Chinese Homebuyers
- Property: Market Forecast Looks Good (Except for the Piazza)
- Property: Philly Real Estate Market Forecast Reads Like ‘Goldilocks’
- Property: Philly Metro Area Gets a “Meh” on Housing Affordability
- Property: What Would You Do If You Couldn’t Pay Your Mortgage?
- Property: Philly Metro: One of the Most Buyer-Friendly Markets