RealtyTrac has released a first-quarter housing analysis of HUD data and it shows a firm emphasis on the number 27. Single-family-home building permits are up 27 percent from one year ago, while foreclosure starts are down 27 percent from one year ago. Nice, right? As is evident from the following graphs and charts, the Philadelphia area is decidedly unspectacular in terms of results.
- Property: Housing Is the Bright Spot In Pew’s “State of the City”
- Property: Shore Housing Market Damaged By Snowy Weather
- Property: Philly Is Second-Best Buyers Market in U.S.
- Property: Adventures in Home Buying: The Appraisal Waiting Game
- Property: 13 Adorable Cat GIFs to Make You Forget About Real Estate
- Property: Philly Is Ranked No. 7 Out of 100 in Income Inequality