This 1,750-square-foot deli/restaurant’s business has just been reduced in asking price from $175,000 to $145,000. But where is it? One commercial real estate website lists the address as 601 Walnut Street, but that’s the Curtis Center, so no. The broker’s website has the address as “9th and Walnut Area” and “in the Heart of Society Hill.” Also: “just a few blocks away from Washington Square.” As well as: “conveniently located in the heart of a residential area with tons of foot traffic to local wine and spirit store and supermarkets.” Hmm.
We called the agent, Nick Quinn, who represents the sale of the business, for clarification, but he declined to give the actual address. “We want to protect our client,” he said, very Bond-like.
Wherever the mystery restaurant is (and we won’t pry but maybe Starr or Garces should), we do know it has a license for takeout beer. “This could easily be converted into an amazing BYOB,” says the listing, which we imagine was penned by Quinn-Bond.
– Kitchen: upgraded about a year ago with new equipment
– Current setup: 75 seats
– Sidewalk: wide enough for outdoor seating (12 seats)
– Current gross: $12,000 – $14,000/week
– Price includes: All business assets, FF&E and takeout beer E liquor license.
For those who want info, give Nick Quinn a call. Or bring him a martini, shaken…yeah, yeah, yeah.
• Society Hill Restaurant with “E” Liquor License [InnSuite]