This home is a classic case of opposites attracting. Old World charm meets modern conveniences in Society Hill. The 1830s townhouse at 3rd & Spruce simultaneously boasts original plaster moldings, Pennsylvania red pine floors, King of Prussia marble mantels and original locks and custom cabinets, state-of-the-art appliances, surround-sound wiring and home theater. The kitchen opens to a garden with brick pavers and planters. It’s located in the always-in-demand Society Hill neighborhood, close to the Physick House and darling Three Bears Park. Although with features like these, you may find yourself wanting to stay in more and more.
- Ticket: Check Out Ticket’s New Listings Page
- News: The Philly Inferiority Complex: What We Can Learn From KC
- Property: Center City Condo with Superb Views
- Property: Impressive Gladwyne Home with all the Trimmings
- Property: Updated Stone Farmhouse for Sale in New Hope
- Property: Swanky Ocean City Home with Movie Theater
Comments are closed.