This $4.2 million 9-bedroom has almost 25,000 square feet–so while the basketball court is fun enough for a single family, the compound (as it’s listed) is large enough for an entire basketball team. In fact, 1907 is is one of the largest residential properties in Pennsylvania. It once belonged to a somewhat controversial figure who got into a legal pickle or two, but as he’s passed on to the real estate in the sky, perhaps it’s best to move forward. This home would be a perfect property for the Sixers to own.
It could be a retreat for players having interpersonal troubles, or just for those who need a getaway. Here’s why it would work:
- Gated driveway that stretches for a 10th of a mile–take that, paparazzi!
- Indoor saltwalter pool for physical therapy after injuries
- Chef’s kitchen with 12-burner/4-oven stove for big meals
- 10-car garage
- Media room to watch games and do analysis, or just watch stupid YouTube videos really big
- Imported fountain from Italy to prove the team is thriving
- Large common spaces
- Conference room
And so much more.
To see other homes with basketball courts, check this out.