Hey, Philly & co. If you didn’t feel good about living here five minutes ago, you will after you look at this map.
- Property: Harvard: Renters Can Afford to Own
- Property: What do Renters Want? Survey Says: Outdoor Space and Pet Amenities
- Property: Infographic: When’s the Best Time to Sign a Lease?
- Property: For Rent: Cool Loft-Style Condo Next to Di Bruno Bros.
- Property: Philadelphia’s Luxury Rentals
- Property: This Apartment Is Better Than Match.com
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.