Here’s a bit of hope that spring might actually, you know, spring one of these days in the coming weeks: Our annual Bridal Brunch with Bloomingdale’s is coming up! And it’s got to be nice by April 30th, right?
Yes, Philadelphia Wedding will be at Bloomies again this spring for a simply lovely morning spent with our brides. Here’s what will be going down:
- The event is Sunday, April 30th, from 11-2pm at the King of Prussia Bloomingdale’s, in the third-floor registry department
- There will be light brunchy bites, and of course, lots of bubbly
- Models will be wandering around in gorgeous dresses from Bloomies (keep an eye out—you just might find your bridesmaids’ pick), and bridal gowns from Nicole Bridal
- You’ll chat with the awesome Philly vendors in attendance, from photographers and florists to planners and beauty professionals (who will also be doing mini trials and offering tips for your Big Day)
- If you set up a registry that day, you’ll receive 20 percent off most women’s dresses, men’s formalwear, fine jewelry and intimates from the time you register until your wedding date, plus a 10 percent completion discount until six months after your wedding, one day within three months of your wedding to have 20 percent off purchases, and a $100 gift card when you spend $500 on your registry (all the details are right here)
- There will be some pretty sweet raffles to enter, with prizes that include Waterford glassware, Nespresso machines and (not kidding) a honeymoon to Italy
- Tickets are $40 and can be purchased here
So will we see you (and your mom or your BFF) there?