Engaged Philly Couples: Here’s Why You Should Go to the NotWedding Bridal Show Next Week
On Wednesday, July 9th, the super cool (and different) NotWedding show is coming to Philadelphia for the first time!
It’s a bridal show, yes, but the format is completely not what you may have seen in the past. Here’s how it works:
- The “show” is a big fake wedding—and you Philly brides-to-be are the “guests.”
- First there’s a ceremony—a real, married Philly couple will be renewing their vows—and then, there’s a reception. This is all happening at Power Plant Productions.
- During the reception, you will eat (there will be stations) and drink (there will be sparkling wine) and dance (there will be a DJ; The Electric Gentlemen will be spinning tunes), just like you would at a regular wedding, so you get to see these fab Philly vendors actually in their element.
- Also during the reception, you can wander through the “Tunnel of Love,” where even more fabulous Philly vendors will be displaying their work and waiting to chat with you about your Big Day. Here’s a list of who’ll be there—Belovely, Peach Plum Pear Photography, and Little Baby’s Ice Cream among them.
- You’ll also receive a super cute swag bag to hold all of the fun little marketing trinkets the vendors give you, so that you remember who’s who when you get home and are reviewing your notes.
And actually, NotWedding put together this sweet little video that’ll give you tips on how to get the most out of your experience. Cute and helpful! Take a look: