Last year, our first ever partnership with the Pennsylvania Horticulture Society on our Greatest Groom contest—in which we gave away a wedding to a deserving Philadelphia couple that took place at the 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show—was sooo, so amazing. (Please enjoy the recap of Frank and Roxanne‘s beautiful and love-filled wedding—and PW’s Wedding Wednesday event!—here.)
So this year, along with PHS, we’re doing it again!
Submissions are open now through September 30, 2014, and here's what this all means:
- What you'll win is a wedding, courtesy of PHS, that will take place on Wedding Wednesday, March 4, 2015 (so hey, that's your wedding date!) at the Flower Show (which has a Hollywood theme this year, so you know that'll be fun).
- You can have a guest list of 75 people.
- You will have a private cocktail hour, and then a ceremony that will take place (publicly) on the main flower show floor! Then, after that and until 10pm, you'll have a private reception with your friends and family.
- Your dress will come from lovely Philly bridal boutique Unveiled.
- Your hair and makeup will be done by Jenkintown's Salon Norman-Dee.
- Your invitations will come from Papertree Studio.
- Your photography will be provided by the fabulous Marie Labbancz.
- Your videography will be provided by Lansdale's Branded Productions.
- Your flowers will be provided by Philly's Robertson's Flowers.
- The two of you will get a free overnight stay at the Loew's Hotel in Center City that night.
All you have to do to submit is go here and tell us why, in 300 words or less, a Philly guy you know is the Greatest Groom and deserves to win this wedding. It can be your fiance or son, your grandson or friend, your cousin or co-worker.
So start nominating! We can't wait to hear about all those amazing guys out there.