Starting today, all locations of David’s Bridal (we’ve got ‘em in Philly, Plymouth Meeting, Springfield and Deptford) are holding a pretty awesome sale that involves up to 70-percent markdowns on wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and loads of accessories. It’ll run through the 16th, and we’ve got the breakdown for what the sale deal is depending on what you’re looking to scoop up:
- You’ll receive an extra $200 off any previously marked-down designer wedding gown (from the White by Vera Wang, Truly Zac Posen, Melissa Sweet, Oleg Cassini and Galina Signature collections) that is still priced over $400.
- You’ll get an extra $50 off any previously reduced David’s Bridal Collection or Galina Bridal gowns that are still priced over $400.
- You’ll get $50 to $150 off any regularly priced David’s Bridal Collection, Galina and Galina Signature gowns.
- Your ladies will get any previously reduced bridesmaid dress or MOB gown for $49.99.
- You’ll all get another 50 percent off any previously reduced shoes and accessories.
- You’ll receive 10 percent off any lingerie or headpiece purchase that you make on the same day as a gown purchase.
- Oh, and this is the biggie: More than 20,000 gowns will be priced at $99. (See one of our faves above.)
As always with these kinds of no-joke sales, the early bird gets the worm—er, fantastically priced Zac Posen wedding gown—so unless you’ve got a jam-packed weekend into which you could not possibly fit another wedding checkmark, we suggest you get thee to this, stat.