Last week, we gave you all of the deets about hosting your outdoor wedding at one of Center City District’s gorgeous parks. And while these breathtaking locales are ideal for the Big Day itself, they’re also quite perfect for popping the question. And as it turns out, the city can even help with that.
When we were learning about all of the ins and outs of hosting a wedding in one of Philly’s parks, we also heard all about the CCD’s Surprise Proposal Packages that take care of all of the leg work from coordinating the big moment to capturing it on camera. All your potential proposer has to do is show up with the ring and get down on one knee—it’s as simple as that. Check out the options below:
Memorable Proposal, $600
- A little help from the experts in choosing which park to pop the question in
- A permit for said park
- Day-of coordination to make sure it all goes off without a hitch
- The use of a professional photographer with one hour coverage and a CD containing all of your photos
- A pretty floral bouquet for photo opts after the big moment
Romantic Proposal, $1,000
- You’ll get everything from the Memorable Proposal package, plus:
- An acoustic soloist or duo to play during or after your proposal
Ultimate Philadelphia Proposal, $1,900
- Everything from the Memorable Proposal package, plus:
- A Mummers string band to play during or after the proposal
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner for two at the Dilworth Café
(Mummers!) Also, for $400 extra, any package can include a professional videographer and a CD of all of the live footage.
So, will you be (nonchalantly, of course) passing this along to someone special?