7 Shades of Green to Inspire Your Wedding Palette
There’s no doubt the poor color green takes a beating on St. Patrick’s Day. In the words of our friends at Shoppist: “Bad green t-shirts. Bad green knee socks. Bad green shamrock headbands. Bad green makeup.” Amen, sister.
But looking beyond the day’s fashions, we’re reminded that there’s something oh-so-lovely about green in a wedding palette. Here, seven St. Patrick’s Day-inspired shades and pairings to help you plan:
1. Emerald and gold – for fancy and chic.
2. Apple – says spring!
3. Grass green and navy – a classic, preppy pair.
4. Mint – soft, pretty and great for a vintage theme.
5. Sage – nature-inspired and lovely with ivory, purple or brown.
6. Forest green – deep, dark and perfect next to that white dress.
7. A mix of shades – layers of color – why not? – for the indecisive.
What’s your favorite shade? Tell us in the comments.