Since Pantone declared the fuchsia-y/purply/pinky hue Radiant Orchid the 2014 Color of the Year, there have been many an Internet roundup suggesting how one might use the vibrant shade in various aspects of life. And one of the most frequent of such roundups? Why, how to use it in your wedding, of course!
We’ve seen a bunch of cute ones out there, and so we thought we’d do, well, a roundup of roundups for you, dear brides, that you might be able to scroll through oodles and oodles of ideas all in one place and start compiling your inspiration if you’re considering going with this particular scheme. Here are a few of our faves:
- We’ve got 11 ideas in flowers, lighting, ribbons and more from Glamour Weddings—and then 6 ways to incorporate the shade into your makeup (we’re definitely feeling it on the lips and nails) from regular ol’ Glamour.
- Among Tickled Pink Brides‘ 7 contributions are giant balloons that we wish we had in our office and cocktails we wish we had in our hands.
- The Washingtonian‘s got Radiant Orchid-dusted mason jars and votive candle holders among its 15 ideas.
- Paper flowers and pants for the groom (eee!) are included in the list of 12 ideas over on HuffPo.
- Ombre-orchid cakes, satin sashes and sweet treats dot tons of floral inspiration in Belle the Magazine‘s 24 ideas.
- Popsugar‘s got neckties, linens, covetable shoes and lots more among their 24 pieces of photo inspiration.
So there you have it! Are you going to use Radiant Orchid in your wedding? If so, have you figured out how?