Tiffany.com is brand new, ladies and gentlemen, and extra sparkly!
Iconic jewelry company Tiffany & Co., launched their redesigned website this week, and this time around, it's not just about the merchandise—it focuses on the online consumer experience, striving to emulate the in-person store experience you'd have at any of the brand's retail locations. And luckily for you, no where on the site is that more true than with their bridal offerings. While playing around on it—which you should totally do right now instead of whatever you were about to do—you'll find:
- Enhanced retina images with mega zoom capabilities.
- The history behind each collection, complete with behind-the-scenes nuggets like craftsmen sketches and videos.
- Extensive services in the engagement ring section, where you can not only chat with a diamond consultant and learn about Important Diamond Things (like the 4Cs, natch)—once you've selected an engagement ring, you can click on the "see it on" feature, which not only shows the ring on a model's hand, it lets you change the tone of the model's skin to more mimic your own, that you might daydream and fantasize and hatch your diamond-getting plan with more accuracy.
- A selection of filter tools in the wedding ring section, which allows you to break down what you're browsing by designers, collections, metals, gemstones and price, in case you already have the engagement rock of your dreams, and now need to find the perfect band to go with it.
- Lots o' love in the World of Tiffany section, where you can read couple's love and proposal stories, and even pin your own to their interactive map.
And don't forget: Tiffany's got an app! That little installment for your Smartphone lets you browse and play with rings on the go—and then share them with people (friends for second opinions, your significant other for hint-dropping, whatever your heart desires!) once you've got your dream design put together.
So whether you are one of our lovely readers who has a proposal looming in her future (we know you're out there!) or your next step is finding wedding bands for both of you and maybe browsing a special piece or two to wear on your Big Day, we think you'll like what you see here. Happy clicking.
With reporting by Esther Katro