Not too long ago, we told you about the opening of Lovely Bride, a boutique bridal salon in Old City—but if you haven’t gotten the chance to check it out yet, no worries! We’ve got a party to tell you about where you can do just that.
On Friday, October 4, from 6-8pm (which coincides with Old City’s First Friday!), owner Ivy Kaplin is hosting a lovely little grand opening soiree at the shop that will also act as a kind of open house to anyone who’d like to come check out the store. And she’s invited some vendor friends to come over and hang out for the night, too: There will be:
- Light bites from Birchtree Catering
- A dessert bar from AMR Catering
- A white wine tasting from Pinot Boutique
- Flowers and decor around the shop from Belovely
- A photo booth from Love Me Do Photography
- Complimentary rides from Uber up to $25 for new customers when they use the promo code LOVELYBRIDEPHL
So all that, plus pretty dresses in a pretty space. See you there?