Last week we told you about Visit Philly‘s ‘With Love, XOX Philadelphia’ proposal contest (did you enter yet??) that the Hotel Monaco is a part of —and now, we’re going to fill you in on another proposal deal the new, modern hotel’s got going on. Except it’s not a contest you have to win—it’s a package available to anyone who wants to scoop it up.
And actually, it’s not just a proposal deal. The whole thing—they’re calling it “Diamond in the Sky”— not only takes care of pretty awesome engagement weekend—it also includes your Big Day celebration. It goes like this:
- You get a diamond engagement ring (worth $50,000) from Bernie Robbins.
- The hotel reserves the private pavilion in the Stratus Rooftop Lounge for the proposal, and hires a photographer to secretly snap the whole thing.
- You get a bottle of Veuve Cliquot up there on the roof, as well as a round of signature cocktails, to celebrate.
- You get two nights in the hotel’s Majestic Suite, which is pretty fab with its freestanding soaking tub, ridiculous views of Independence Historic National Park, and lots of room for entertaining any friends and family you’d like to invite over.
- You’ll have round-the-clock car service from Über during your stay.
- You’ll be served in-room brunch by the hotel’s James Beard Award-winning chef, Guillermo Tellez.
- You’ll get an in-room couple’s massage.
- They’ll pass along to you complimentary passes and admission to lots of popular museums and attractions around the city.
- If you’re a visitor to Philly (from the Continental US), the two of you will get a first-class flight home. If you’re Philly locals, the tickets can be used for your next trip (in the US), wherever and whenever you’d like to go.
- Oh, yeah, and since, now that you’re engaged, you’ll need to find a venue, with this package, you also get a wedding reception for up to 200 guests in the hotel’s Lafayette Ballroom, including food and beverage (though not tax or service).
The price for this bad boy is $80,000 (the value is actually more like $100,000), which, for some dudes, we’re thinking, is well worth having all of the above taken care of. It’s available for purchase now, and you can redeem it between February 8 and 17, with five days of lead time for the hotel. To get it, call up director of sales and marketing Bob Dmuchowski at 267-386-9431.
Know someone who would go for this? Please pass it along. We really want to hear from someone who does it.