Newsworks reports there will be no Green Party candidate on the gubernatorial candidate this fall: Paul Glover fell short of the 17,000 signatures needed to gain access to the ballot. Still no word on whether Ken Krawchuk, the Libertarian Party candidate, managed to make the goal.
- News: Corbett’s Campaign Photoshopped Him Next to a Black Woman
- News: Corbett’s Inability to Understand Pa.’s Economy in 4 Charts
- News: Corbett Says Natural Gas Tax May Be in Future
- News: Pollsters Keep Trying to Pretend Tom Corbett Has A Sliver of Hope
- News: Pa. Jobs Site Advertised for Strippers, Escorts
- News: WATCH: Ridiculous Parody Ad for Tom Corbett
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.