Deadline Hollywood reports that Comcast CEO Brian Roberts, whose family controls the company, heas extended his contract to stay in that position through 2015. “According to a proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Roberts earned $31.36 million last year, up from $29.1 million in 2012.” Roberts is currently overseeing Comcast’s merger with Time Warner Cable.
- News: Brian Roberts “Cautiously Optimistic” for Comcast-Time Warner Merger
- News: Comcast-Owned NBC Wins Ratings for First Time in 10 Years
- News: Comcast Says You Can Keep Your Tor
- News: Could Comcast Merger Result in Better Netflix Service?
- News: Discovery Channel Disses Comcast Merger
- Property: Renderings: What The New Comcast Tower Will Look Like Inside
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.