Deadline Hollywood reports that Comcast CEO Brian Roberts, whose family controls the company, heas extended his contract to stay in that position through 2015. “According to a proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Roberts earned $31.36 million last year, up from $29.1 million in 2012.” Roberts is currently overseeing Comcast’s merger with Time Warner Cable.
- News: Comcast: Merger Won’t Be Complete Until 2015
- News: Interview: The David to Comcast’s Goliath
- News: Politicians, Competitors Line Up Against Comcast Merger
- News: Why Philly Businesses Will Gladly Pay Millions for the Pope and DNC
- News: New York Mayor Wants Conditions on Comcast Merger
- News: Cohen Says City Leaders Will Open Checkbooks for Pope, DNC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.