Deadline Hollywood reports that Comcast CEO Brian Roberts, whose family controls the company, heas extended his contract to stay in that position through 2015. “According to a proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Roberts earned $31.36 million last year, up from $29.1 million in 2012.” Roberts is currently overseeing Comcast’s merger with Time Warner Cable.
- News: Comcast Employees Are Apparently Stressed and Sad
- News: Comcast Revenues Skyrocket in Second Quarter
- News: Comcast: Awful Retention Call “What We Trained Him to Do”
- News: NYC Official Sets Conditions for Comcast-Time Warner Approval
- News: Comcast’s Cohen in D.C. to Stump for Merger
- News: Comcast Rep From Hell Placed on Leave
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.