Deadline Hollywood reports that Comcast CEO Brian Roberts, whose family controls the company, heas extended his contract to stay in that position through 2015. “According to a proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Roberts earned $31.36 million last year, up from $29.1 million in 2012.” Roberts is currently overseeing Comcast’s merger with Time Warner Cable.
- News: From Father Judge and Comcast to the Secret Service
- News: Will Customer Service Kill the Comcast Merger?
- News: Was Comcast Too Aggressive With Its Merger Defense?
- News: Comcast Names Exec in Charge of Making Customers Less-Filled With Rage and Bile
- News: 10 Reasons Comcast Says It Deserves Merger Approval
- Ticket: What Philly Binge-Watched This Summer
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.