Deadline Hollywood reports that Comcast CEO Brian Roberts, whose family controls the company, heas extended his contract to stay in that position through 2015. “According to a proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Roberts earned $31.36 million last year, up from $29.1 million in 2012.” Roberts is currently overseeing Comcast’s merger with Time Warner Cable.
- News: Comcast Wins $7.5 Million Trial Against Sprint
- News: Our First-Ever Good Comcast Headlines Roundup
- Ticket: Our Prayers Are Answered: HBO Plans Netflix-Style Service
- News: In Comcast Controversy, Fired Customer Won’t Get Job Back
- News: Comcast Will Build an Amusement Park in Beijing
- News: The Philadelphia Outrage Meter
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.