“In the first poll released after the former Department of Revenue Secretary won the Democratic primary, Tom Wolf holds a twenty point lead over the Governor,” Politics PA reports. “According to Rasmussen Reports, 51% of likely voters would support Wolf while 31% would vote for Governor Tom Corbett. Only 14% of respondents were undecided. As expected, Wolf is supported by 83% of Democrats yet only 59% of Republicans favor Corbett. Wolf pulls away 25% of PA Republicans and holds a ten point lead among independents.”
- News: State Probes Philly Lawmakers Targeted in Abandoned Sting
- News: Do You Like Philly’s New Beer Gardens? Too Bad.
- News: Corbett Halts Leases to Energy Companies
- News: Kevin Johnson Resigns at Bright Hope Church
- News: Corbett Not Ready to Welcome Immigrant Kids
- News: Court Delivers Blow to Corbett, Drilling Industry
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.