“In the first poll released after the former Department of Revenue Secretary won the Democratic primary, Tom Wolf holds a twenty point lead over the Governor,” Politics PA reports. “According to Rasmussen Reports, 51% of likely voters would support Wolf while 31% would vote for Governor Tom Corbett. Only 14% of respondents were undecided. As expected, Wolf is supported by 83% of Democrats yet only 59% of Republicans favor Corbett. Wolf pulls away 25% of PA Republicans and holds a ten point lead among independents.”
- News: Poll: Wolf’s Lead Over Corbett Widens
- News: Pa. Gov: Women Should Want New Liquor Laws
- News: Montco Man Starts Write-In Campaign for Governor
- News: Penn Study: Medical Marijuana Saves Lives
- News: Gov. Corbett Not Welcome at Pittsburgh’s Labor Day Parade
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.