Black & White and Dead All Over, the documentary about the long, slow, sad decline of newspapers, and Philly newspapers specifically, is now available to stream at Amazon Prime. (You can also just rent it for $5 if you don’t have a Prime account.) But we’d be remiss if we didn’t note that today is also the first day you can stream The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, and a bunch of great HBO shows at Amazon Prime. So, you know, your choice. We’re sure you’ll make the right decision.
- News: Philly Citizen Plans Packers-Style Stock Offering
- News: Philly Mag Welcomes Holly Otterbein to the Staff
- News: Here’s Why the Penn Frat Christmas Card Isn’t Actually Racist
- News: How Do I Cure My Online Rage?
- News: State Rep. Spent $600 in Pa. Money to Promote His Acting Gig
- News: Philly.com Absorbs Inky, Daily News Sites
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.