Black & White and Dead All Over, the documentary about the long, slow, sad decline of newspapers, and Philly newspapers specifically, is now available to stream at Amazon Prime. (You can also just rent it for $5 if you don’t have a Prime account.) But we’d be remiss if we didn’t note that today is also the first day you can stream The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, and a bunch of great HBO shows at Amazon Prime. So, you know, your choice. We’re sure you’ll make the right decision.
- News: Report: Suspects in Gay Bashing Will Meet Police Today
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: John Baer Wrote Today’s Funniest Line About Pennsylvania Politics
- News: Sheinelle Jones to Anchor Today Weekends
- News: Tony Auth, Pulitzer-Winning Cartoonist, Has Died
- News: The Philadelphia Citizen Is Apparently Still A Thing
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.