6ABC says two people with local ties died in the Virginia hot air balloon that caught fire over the weekend. Ginny Doyle was a graduate of Archbishop Ryan High School; Daniel T. Kirk, the pilot, was from Kent County Delaware. Doyle was the associate head coach of the Richmond Spiders women’s basketball team.
- News: Reward In Shane Montgomery’s Disappearance Rises to $25,000
- News: Body Pulled from SUV That Plunged Into Schuylkill
- News: Teen Praised for Pulling Officer From Car
- News: On Dunham Controversy, Truth Revolt Has a Point
- News: Cooper Health CEO, Wife Found Dead After Fire
- News: WATCH: Implosion of Germantown High-Rise
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.