6ABC says two people with local ties died in the Virginia hot air balloon that caught fire over the weekend. Ginny Doyle was a graduate of Archbishop Ryan High School; Daniel T. Kirk, the pilot, was from Kent County Delaware. Doyle was the associate head coach of the Richmond Spiders women’s basketball team.
- News: 10 Stupid Internet News Stories I Keep Reading
- News: Bucks Co. Coroner Explains Why Corpse Fell Out of Truck
- News: Accused Philly Rep Misses Court Date
- News: Grief Over Fatal Fire Triggers Massive Protest
- News: UPDATE: Feltonville Food Truck Explosion Injures 13
- News: Girl Killed by Security Door at Water Ice Store
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.