6ABC says two people with local ties died in the Virginia hot air balloon that caught fire over the weekend. Ginny Doyle was a graduate of Archbishop Ryan High School; Daniel T. Kirk, the pilot, was from Kent County Delaware. Doyle was the associate head coach of the Richmond Spiders women’s basketball team.
- News: WATCH: Implosion of Germantown High-Rise
- News: Ursinus College President Is Dead
- News: Juniata College’s Ancient Book is (Sadly) Not Made of Human Skin
- News: Bucks County School Mourns Students Killed in Crash
- News: Woman Killed After Hit by Three Vehicles
- News: Where Is the Outrage Over James Foley’s Killing?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.