We can wait at least one more day to apportion blame for the Flyers’ early playoff exit, because they haven’t exited: Wayne Simmonds played magnificently Tuesday night, scoring three goals to spark a 5-2 victory over the New York Rangers and stave off elimination. Cool.
- News: Three to Join Flyers Hall of Fame
- News: Flyers Goalie Keeps Posting Shirtless Selfies With His Dog
- Property: Gallery: Claude Giroux’s New Rittenhouse Digs. We Think.
- News: Stanley Cup in Sea Isle City Today
- News: Top Five Infamous Booings in Philadelphia
- News: Flyers Trade Hartnell, Teach Us All a Lesson
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.