There were significant delays for Amtrak riders in the Northeast Corridor Tuesday morning as wire problems led to a suspension of service between Philadelphia and Baltimore. Amtrak says limited service is now restored, and commuters should still expect heavy delays.
- Articles: Hell Is Other People on the SEPTA QuietRide Car
- News: Increased Ridership Making SEPTA Regional Rail Packed
- Ticket: Amtrak Autumn Express Is Back
- News: Christie (Still) Defends Pulling Plug on ARC Tunnel
- News: (UPDATE) Train Service Still Suspended Between Philly and D.C.
- News: Service Suspended After Deadly Amtrak Accident in Bucks County
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.