There were significant delays for Amtrak riders in the Northeast Corridor Tuesday morning as wire problems led to a suspension of service between Philadelphia and Baltimore. Amtrak says limited service is now restored, and commuters should still expect heavy delays.
- News: Service Suspended After Deadly Amtrak Accident in Bucks County
- News: There’s One (Big) Problem With Amtrak at City Hall
- News: Proposal: Bring Amtrak Trains to Center City
- News: Train Geeks Freaking Out Over 30th Street Station Renaming
- News: Feds: Conrail to Blame for Train Derailment
- News: Bill to Rename 30th Street Station Passes House
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.