Paul Offit, chief of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, was on The Colbert Report Monday to challenge parents who refuse to vaccine their children because of fears of autism. Those parents are putting their children at risk for infectious diseases, he said.
- Be Well Philly: How Many Philadelphians Lie About Their Weight?!
- G Philly: STUDY: LGBT Community More Likely to Be Affected By Depression
- Be Well Philly: We’re in Trouble, Philly
- Be Well Philly: Have a Kid with Autism?
- Be Well Philly: The Five Smells That Predict Your Death
- News: New Jersey Boy Dies of Enterovirus
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.