Paul Offit, chief of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, was on The Colbert Report Monday to challenge parents who refuse to vaccine their children because of fears of autism. Those parents are putting their children at risk for infectious diseases, he said.
- Be Well Philly: Here’s How Much Exercise It Takes to Burn Off Holiday Treats
- Be Well Philly: How to Train Yourself to Wake Up Earlier
- Be Well Philly: 6 Big Health Payoffs from Quitting Dairy
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: The Real, Lab-Tested Calorie Counts for Takeout Pizza
- Be Well Philly: Every Former High-School Athlete Needs to Read This
- Be Well Philly: These Four Letters Could Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolution
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.