Paul Offit, chief of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, was on The Colbert Report Monday to challenge parents who refuse to vaccine their children because of fears of autism. Those parents are putting their children at risk for infectious diseases, he said.
- Be Well Philly: The Big Lesson I Learned from Getting Injured
- G Philly: CHOP Named Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: How Texting Is Positively Ruining Your Spine
- Be Well Philly: New Warnings and Guidelines About Arsenic in Rice
- Be Well Philly: Your Two Most Productive Hours in a Day Are …
- Be Well Philly: The Germiest Things in Philadelphia
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.