Phoebe Haddon, the dean of the University of Maryland law school, has been named the new chancellor at Rutgers-Camden. She’ll start her term in New Jersey on July 1. (AP)
- News: NYT: Camden Is Reviving Under New Police Force
- News: Riversharks to Host Sharknado Screening
- News: Firm May Get $260M in Tax Credits from Jersey
- News: Pulitzer Prize Winner Lifted from Inquirer
- News: Sixers Move to Camden Will Cost Philly $2 Million a Year
- News: We Talkin’ Practice — in Camden?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.