A jogger pulled an ailing boater out of the Schuylkill this morning. 6ABC reports: “Authorities tell Action News the victim was in a boat with another man when he suffered a seizure and ended up in the water.A jogger passing through the area saw what had happened and helped pull the man to safety.” The boater was hospitalized; no word on his injuries.
- News: WATCH: Implosion of Germantown High-Rise
- News: Ursinus College President Is Dead
- News: Juniata College’s Ancient Book is (Sadly) Not Made of Human Skin
- News: Bucks County School Mourns Students Killed in Crash
- News: Woman Killed After Hit by Three Vehicles
- News: Where Is the Outrage Over James Foley’s Killing?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.