A jogger pulled an ailing boater out of the Schuylkill this morning. 6ABC reports: “Authorities tell Action News the victim was in a boat with another man when he suffered a seizure and ended up in the water.A jogger passing through the area saw what had happened and helped pull the man to safety.” The boater was hospitalized; no word on his injuries.
- News: It Happened: A Good Guy With a Gun Stopped a Bad Guy With a Gun
- News: PHOTOS: Gaza Protests at Love Park
- News: Accident Snarls Ben Franklin Bridge, Center City Traffic
- News: 10 Stupid Internet News Stories I Keep Reading
- News: Bucks Co. Coroner Explains Why Corpse Fell Out of Truck
- News: Accused Philly Rep Misses Court Date
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.