The Centre Daily Times reports that a trio of Penn State students is in trouble for posing nude with the Nittany Lion shrine. “Police said they were called to the shrine around 1 a.m. after a report from an employee at Rec Hall who looked out a window of the building and saw three people who appeared to be naked.” The trio was dressed by the time police arrived, but they will be referred to the university’s student conduct office.
- News: (Update) Penn State Trustees Won’t Revisit Freeh Report
- News: Top 10 Pa. Careers Damaged by the Sandusky Scandal
- News: Rutgers Fans Wear “Ped State” Shirts
- News: Paterno Lawsuit Against NCAA Moves Forward
- Foobooz: Penn State Chipotle Workers Strike, Citing “Sweatshop Conditions”
- News: Penn State Students Rally for JoePa Statue
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.