PennLive reports: “Commonwealth Court Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt has ordered that conservative insurgent-turned-gubernatorial candidate Robert Guzzardi stays on the ballot in the May 20 Republican primary. Guzzardi, from Montgomery County, is not seen as a major threat to Corbett. But he promises to run a noisy campaign that could embarrass Corbett from the right at a time when the incumbent would love nothing more than to be consolidating his GOP support.”
- News: Biz Leaders Look to Philly’s Post-Nutter Future
- News: How Philly Families Will Pay for Harrisburg’s Sins
- News: Is Chris Christie Still a Viable Presidential Candidate?
- News: Ori vs. Kenyatta: Gloves Off
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Pa. Republican Introduces Federal Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.