PennLive reports: “Commonwealth Court Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt has ordered that conservative insurgent-turned-gubernatorial candidate Robert Guzzardi stays on the ballot in the May 20 Republican primary. Guzzardi, from Montgomery County, is not seen as a major threat to Corbett. But he promises to run a noisy campaign that could embarrass Corbett from the right at a time when the incumbent would love nothing more than to be consolidating his GOP support.”
- The Scene: Second Annual POPS Ball: “Pops of Gold”
- News: It’s the End of the War on Drugs as We Know It
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: Another Pa. Republican Supports Medical Marijuana
- News: John Baer Wrote Today’s Funniest Line About Pennsylvania Politics
- News: Corbett Issues Temporary Reprieve in Execution
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.