PennLive reports: “York County businessman Tom Wolf, who has largely self-funded his campaign in the Democratic gubernatorial primary, has spent more money than all of his competitors together. His spending – which includes $4.4 million in advertising – has propelled Wolf to the front of the race, making him, for the moment, the candidate to beat. Wolf’s rivals – U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz ($1 million spent); state Treasurer Rob McCord ($2.9m spent); and Katie McGinity ($1.2m spent), have moved to counter Wolf’s early lead. All three have begun airing television ads of their own, which could swing voters away from Wolf.”
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
- News: Daryl Metcalfe’s Bad Religion
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
- News: How Will Pa. Supreme Court Deal With Porn Scandal?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.