PennLive reports: “York County businessman Tom Wolf, who has largely self-funded his campaign in the Democratic gubernatorial primary, has spent more money than all of his competitors together. His spending – which includes $4.4 million in advertising – has propelled Wolf to the front of the race, making him, for the moment, the candidate to beat. Wolf’s rivals – U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz ($1 million spent); state Treasurer Rob McCord ($2.9m spent); and Katie McGinity ($1.2m spent), have moved to counter Wolf’s early lead. All three have begun airing television ads of their own, which could swing voters away from Wolf.”
- News: It’s the End of the War on Drugs as We Know It
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: Another Pa. Republican Supports Medical Marijuana
- News: State Senate to Consider Medical Marijuana
- News: 3 Reasons to End the Pa. Death Penalty
- News: Magazine Says Pa. Governor Race Is “Likely Democratic”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.