Lehigh Valley Live reports: “A New Jersey man participating in a program at the Steel City Gun Club was injured today when he accidentally shot his own leg, according to Bethlehem police Deputy Chief Todd Repsher. The man was at the Lower Saucon Township gun range as part of a program put on by the National Rifle Association and hosted in part by the Bethlehem Police Department, Repsher said. Medical crews were dispatched to the secluded gun range off of Riverside Drive at about 1:34 p.m., according to emergency dispatch reports.”
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
- News: Anti-Mumia, Pro-Gun Bills Pass in Harrisburg
- News: Gun Debate About to Flare Up in Pennsylvania Senate
- News: The NRA Wants Your Submission
- News: City Councilman Wants to Outlaw Toy Guns
- News: Pregnant Woman, Baby Dead in North Philly Shooting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.