Lehigh Valley Live reports: “A New Jersey man participating in a program at the Steel City Gun Club was injured today when he accidentally shot his own leg, according to Bethlehem police Deputy Chief Todd Repsher. The man was at the Lower Saucon Township gun range as part of a program put on by the National Rifle Association and hosted in part by the Bethlehem Police Department, Repsher said. Medical crews were dispatched to the secluded gun range off of Riverside Drive at about 1:34 p.m., according to emergency dispatch reports.”
- News: Report of Student with Gun at Fels H.S. Sparks Lockdown
- News: AG Kane Won’t Defend Pa. Gun Law That Allows NRA Suits
- News: State Poised to Strike Casino Firearms Ban
- News: WATCH: Police Release Video of Gunman
- News: Officials Sue State Over New Gun Law
- News: Interview: Jim MacMillan of GunCrisis.org
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.