Lehigh Valley Live reports: “A New Jersey man participating in a program at the Steel City Gun Club was injured today when he accidentally shot his own leg, according to Bethlehem police Deputy Chief Todd Repsher. The man was at the Lower Saucon Township gun range as part of a program put on by the National Rifle Association and hosted in part by the Bethlehem Police Department, Repsher said. Medical crews were dispatched to the secluded gun range off of Riverside Drive at about 1:34 p.m., according to emergency dispatch reports.”
- News: Pa. Bill Would Allow NRA to Sue Over Gun Laws
- News: Brady Center Sues Gun Shop Over Officer’s Death
- News: Your Kids Can Shoot an Uzi Right Here in Pennsylvania
- News: Proclamation Naming Official State Gun Riddled With Errors
- News: It Happened: A Good Guy With a Gun Stopped a Bad Guy With a Gun
- News: City Pays $1.4 Million for Gun Permit Info Dump
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.