MLB.com reports: “The Phillies have postponed Monday’s home opener at Citizens Bank Park because of a forecast for “considerable rain.”The game against the Brewers has been moved to Tuesday at 4:05 p.m. ET, when the weather is supposed to be better. The Phillies said tickets for Monday will be honored for Tuesday, which was an open date on the Phillies’ schedule to accommodate the possibility of inclement weather. All gates, including Ashburn Alley, will open at 1:35 p.m.”
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Suspended for Grabbing Crotch
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected After Grabbing Crotch
- News: Phillies Give Up Embarrassing Inside-the-Parker
- News: Amaro: Fans Only Care About Wins and Losses
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.