MLB.com reports: “The Phillies have postponed Monday’s home opener at Citizens Bank Park because of a forecast for “considerable rain.”The game against the Brewers has been moved to Tuesday at 4:05 p.m. ET, when the weather is supposed to be better. The Phillies said tickets for Monday will be honored for Tuesday, which was an open date on the Phillies’ schedule to accommodate the possibility of inclement weather. All gates, including Ashburn Alley, will open at 1:35 p.m.”
- Property: Ryan Howard’s Home Is Pending Sale
- News: Baseball Fans: It’s Trade Deadline Day
- Foobooz: Save the Date: BBQ at the Ballpark
- News: Here’s How to Fix the Philadelphia Phillies
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.