Can anybody catch Tom Wolf in the Democratic primary for governor? A new poll suggests it will be difficult: “Wolf, a former state revenue secretary, drew 33 percent support in the poll, outpacing previous frontrunner U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz, D-Montgomery County, who earned 7 percent. Some 6 percent favored state Treasurer Rob McCord, and another 4 percent backed former state Environmental Protection Secretary Katie McGinty. Wolf shot to the front of the field last month after he began peppering state televisions with campaign ads, paid for in part by $10 million of his own funds.” (PennLive)
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
- News: Doctors Want State Investigation Into Fracking Claims
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: FOP Endorses Wolf for Governor
- News: Corbett, Wolf Agree on 3 Debates
- News: Philly Is Putting On Quite a Show for the DNC Site Selectors
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.