Can anybody catch Tom Wolf in the Democratic primary for governor? A new poll suggests it will be difficult: “Wolf, a former state revenue secretary, drew 33 percent support in the poll, outpacing previous frontrunner U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz, D-Montgomery County, who earned 7 percent. Some 6 percent favored state Treasurer Rob McCord, and another 4 percent backed former state Environmental Protection Secretary Katie McGinty. Wolf shot to the front of the field last month after he began peppering state televisions with campaign ads, paid for in part by $10 million of his own funds.” (PennLive)
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Pa. Republican Introduces Federal Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- News: Wolf: Raise Taxes on Rich to Fund Schools
- News: Thanks to Obama, Dems Will Lose the Senate
- News: Could Dems Take Back the Pa. Senate?
- News: Attacks in Pa. Governor’s Race Heating Up
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.