Yes, it helps that The Roots are the house band, but it feels like Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show is sometimes a celebration of … Philadelphia. Latest exhibit? Kevin Bacon’s entrance on Friday night.
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- Ticket: Story Lines We Won’t See on How to Get Away With Murder
- Ticket: WATCH: Cosby’s Bizarre Appearance on Colbert
- Ticket: Did Temple’s Cody Calafiore Win Big Brother?
- Ticket: Kevin Hart to Guest Judge on Dancing With the Stars
- G Philly: Kathy Griffin to Replace Joan Rivers on “Fashion Police”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.