Yes, it helps that The Roots are the house band, but it feels like Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show is sometimes a celebration of … Philadelphia. Latest exhibit? Kevin Bacon’s entrance on Friday night.
- Ticket: Tony Soprano is Still Alive?!
- News: Four Lessons Philly Can Learn From The Simpsons
- News: Mo’ne Davis Set a TV Ratings Record Last Night
- Ticket: Kate Plus 8 Returning to TLC in December
- Ticket: Fox Passes On Tina Fey Cabot College Pilot
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly’s Kevin Hart in This Insane Madden Game Commercial
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.