WITF reports: “Governor Corbett says he’s still working on a plan to change the state’s system of liquor stores, but isn’t giving any new information about what might eventually be enacted. Corbett addressed the topic at a news conference in Harrisburg today. He says a lot of discussion is going on regarding the liquor stores that the public doesn’t know about.” Corbett additionally said he was recovering well from recent hernia surgery.
- News: Report: Probe Discovered Explicit Emails in AG’s Office
- News: Corbett Expands Medicaid to 300,000
- News: 5 Reasons Fall Could be Great for Politics in Philly
- News: Poll: Wolf’s Lead Over Corbett Widens
- News: Pa. Gov: Women Should Want New Liquor Laws
- News: Pa. Bill Would Decriminalize Transporting Booze
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.