WITF reports: “Governor Corbett says he’s still working on a plan to change the state’s system of liquor stores, but isn’t giving any new information about what might eventually be enacted. Corbett addressed the topic at a news conference in Harrisburg today. He says a lot of discussion is going on regarding the liquor stores that the public doesn’t know about.” Corbett additionally said he was recovering well from recent hernia surgery.
- News: UPDATE: Cigarette Tax Vote Canceled
- News: Is Chris Christie Still a Viable Presidential Candidate?
- News: Pa. Republicans Now Afraid Immigrant Kids Are Gang Members
- News: Anthony Williams, Kenyatta Johnson Defend Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Ori vs. Kenyatta: Gloves Off
- News: Proclamation Naming Official State Gun Riddled With Errors
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.