CBS Philly reports:“The Phillies won only 73games in 2013. One sports book thinks they’ll be better this year, just not by much. The over/under win total for the Phillies in 2014 is 76.5, according to Bovada. There are only six teams in Major League Baseball with lower over/under numbers, including the Astros, White Sox, Mets, Twins, Cubs and Marlins. The good news for the Phillies is that two of the six teams below them are in the National League East.”
- News: The 16 Best Phillies GIFs of 2014
- News: Ex-Phillie Mitch Williams Suing Deadspin, MLB Network
- News: Phillies Will Finish Last For First Time Since 2000
- News: Five Great Philly Artifacts in the Baseball Hall of Fame
- News: Phillies Stadium Best for Getting Homers
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.