CBS Philly reports:“The Phillies won only 73games in 2013. One sports book thinks they’ll be better this year, just not by much. The over/under win total for the Phillies in 2014 is 76.5, according to Bovada. There are only six teams in Major League Baseball with lower over/under numbers, including the Astros, White Sox, Mets, Twins, Cubs and Marlins. The good news for the Phillies is that two of the six teams below them are in the National League East.”
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- News: Phillies Deny Report of Big Changes
- News: Time Is Running Out for Phillies GM Ruben Amaro Jr.
- News: The 16 Best Phillies GIFs of 2014
- News: Ex-Phillie Mitch Williams Suing Deadspin, MLB Network
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.