CBS Philly reports:“The Phillies won only 73games in 2013. One sports book thinks they’ll be better this year, just not by much. The over/under win total for the Phillies in 2014 is 76.5, according to Bovada. There are only six teams in Major League Baseball with lower over/under numbers, including the Astros, White Sox, Mets, Twins, Cubs and Marlins. The good news for the Phillies is that two of the six teams below them are in the National League East.”
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Cliff Lee Accurately Sums Up Phillies Season
- News: Phillies Play Bocce During Rain Delay
- G Philly: DO THIS: Gay Night at the Phillies
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.