CBS Philly reports:“The Phillies won only 73games in 2013. One sports book thinks they’ll be better this year, just not by much. The over/under win total for the Phillies in 2014 is 76.5, according to Bovada. There are only six teams in Major League Baseball with lower over/under numbers, including the Astros, White Sox, Mets, Twins, Cubs and Marlins. The good news for the Phillies is that two of the six teams below them are in the National League East.”
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Suspended for Grabbing Crotch
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected After Grabbing Crotch
- News: Phillies Give Up Embarrassing Inside-the-Parker
- News: Amaro: Fans Only Care About Wins and Losses
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.