AP reports: “More than 700 Penn State students raised a record $13.3 million for a children’s hospital by spending the weekend awake and dancing in a 46-hour marathon. The event is billed as the largest student-run philanthropy in the world. Students dance – and remain upright – on the floor of the school’s Bryce Jordan Center to raise money for the Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital.”
- News: Penn State Makes First Bowl Since 2012
- News: Penn State President to Review Freeh Report
- News: Nobody Cares That Penn State Got Railroaded by the NCAA
- News: Report: Freeh, NCAA Worked Closely on Penn State Probe
- News: Will Penn State Trustees Challenge NCAA?
- News: Corbett: Paterno Firing Probably Wrong
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.