The Star-Ledger reports that N.J. Gov. Chris Christie on Thursday rejected town hall advice that he give up his love for Bruce Springsteen. “I don’t think I ever been under the illusion as a Bruce fan, of his music, that that meant that he and I were necessarily simpatico on a number of other issues,” Christie said. “I still live in hope that someday, even as he gets older and older, he’s going to wake up and go, ‘Yeah, maybe he’s a good guy. He’s alright, you know. We can be friends.’”
- News: In Iowa, Chris Christie Denies Presidential Run
- News: N.J. Takes Out ‘Bridge Loan’ to Cover Expenses, Again
- G Philly: Christie Urges Continued Fight Against Marriage Equality
- News: Christie Takes Obama to Task at Governors’ Conference
- News: Chris Christie Has Raised $60 Million for GOP
- News: Drivers Warned of E-ZPass Phishing Scam
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.