NBC 10 reports: “Three men in their twenties were found dead in a Philadelphia home Thursday in what police say was an execution-style triple murder.Investigators say two of the three victims were found tied up and shot in the head on the first-floor of a house on the 6300 block of Martin Mills Road in the Lawncrest section of the city. Officers discovered the third victim, who was also shot in the head, in a second-floor bedroom.”
- News: Lobbyist Accused of Sexual Assault
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.