NBC 10 reports: “Three men in their twenties were found dead in a Philadelphia home Thursday in what police say was an execution-style triple murder.Investigators say two of the three victims were found tied up and shot in the head on the first-floor of a house on the 6300 block of Martin Mills Road in the Lawncrest section of the city. Officers discovered the third victim, who was also shot in the head, in a second-floor bedroom.”
- News: Philadelphia 7-Eleven Robbed With AK-47 Style Rifle
- G Philly: Preliminary Hearing Set for Gay-Bashing Suspects
- News: WATCH: Don Tollefson Talks About Guilty Plea
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- News: 59 Narcotics Cases Dropped in Police Corruption Case
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.