NBC 10 reports: “Three men in their twenties were found dead in a Philadelphia home Thursday in what police say was an execution-style triple murder.Investigators say two of the three victims were found tied up and shot in the head on the first-floor of a house on the 6300 block of Martin Mills Road in the Lawncrest section of the city. Officers discovered the third victim, who was also shot in the head, in a second-floor bedroom.”
- News: Accused Carjacker Occupation on Facebook: “Former Contract Killer”
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
- News: “Hundreds” of U-Delaware Women Recorded in Bathrooms
- News: UPDATE: Carjack Suspect “Atoning” for Fatalities
- News: Smerconish’s Death Penalty Lament
- Articles: The Fall of the Main Line Drug Ring
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.