AP: “The lawyer for Hugh Douglas says the former NFL defensive end will plead no contest to a misdemeanor to resolve a Connecticut case that accused him of assaulting his girlfriend at a Hartford hotel. The attorney, Corey Brinson, told The Associated Press on Friday that he expects Douglas to plead to breach of peace and avoid a jail sentence Monday in Hartford.” Douglas played much of his career with the Eagles.
- News: Sorry Birds Fans, Eagles Won’t Win Super Bowl
- News: GIF: Chip Kelly Dives into a Pool of Ice Water
- The Scene: DeMeco Ryans Foundation: Fashion Kicks
- News: No Kelly Green Jerseys in Store for Eagles
- News: Eagles Hiring Swoop Apprentice
- News: Phillies, Eagles in Top-50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.