AP: “The lawyer for Hugh Douglas says the former NFL defensive end will plead no contest to a misdemeanor to resolve a Connecticut case that accused him of assaulting his girlfriend at a Hartford hotel. The attorney, Corey Brinson, told The Associated Press on Friday that he expects Douglas to plead to breach of peace and avoid a jail sentence Monday in Hartford.” Douglas played much of his career with the Eagles.
- Birds 24/7: Eagle Outlook: Games To Watch
- News: 2014 Eagles Team Photo Placed in Philadelphia Art Museum
- News: Missanelli: The Real Story Behind the Victor Cruz Tweet
- News: Ex-Eagle Irving Fryar, Mother Reject Plea Deals
- News: LISTEN: WIP’s Josh Innes Goes After Mike Missanelli
- Ticket: 9 Things to Do in Philly This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.