Philadelphia Business Journal reports: “Michael A. Fitts, who has served as dean ofUniversity of Pennsylvania Law School for the past 14 years, has been named president of Tulane University, effective July 1. In a Tuesday evening press release, Penn Law did not mention anything about a successor. But a spokeswoman said Penn President Amy Gutmann and Provost Vincent Price will appoint an interim dean and form a search committee to start the process of looking for the law school’s next dean.”
- News: CHOP, Penn Get Donation for New Research Center
- News: Penn Getting Close to ‘Functional Cure’ for HIV?
- Ticket: 16th-Century Illustrations Show Cats With Rockets on Their Backs
- News: Penn Tuition and Fees Pass $60,000. A Year.
- News: Penn Students: Stop Being Schmucks!
- News: “Gangsta” Party Stirs Backlash Against Penn Greeks