Philadelphia Business Journal reports: “Michael A. Fitts, who has served as dean ofUniversity of Pennsylvania Law School for the past 14 years, has been named president of Tulane University, effective July 1. In a Tuesday evening press release, Penn Law did not mention anything about a successor. But a spokeswoman said Penn President Amy Gutmann and Provost Vincent Price will appoint an interim dean and form a search committee to start the process of looking for the law school’s next dean.”
- News: HUP Named Top Hospital in Philly Area
- News: Swarthmore Apps Drop Due to Extra 500-Word Essay
- News: Penn Gets DoD Grant to Heal Brain Injuries
- News: Ex-Penn Recreation Director Charged with Theft
- Property: MSC Brokers Major “Lifestyle Store” Deal
- News: Penn Prof: Don’t Accredit Faith-Based Colleges
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.