Philadelphia Business Journal reports: “Michael A. Fitts, who has served as dean ofUniversity of Pennsylvania Law School for the past 14 years, has been named president of Tulane University, effective July 1. In a Tuesday evening press release, Penn Law did not mention anything about a successor. But a spokeswoman said Penn President Amy Gutmann and Provost Vincent Price will appoint an interim dean and form a search committee to start the process of looking for the law school’s next dean.”
- News: ThinkFest: Amy Gutmann on Penn’s Future
- News: Penn Named Best University … Security
- News: People Are Peeing on This Ben Franklin Statue A Lot
- News: Ex-Penn Prof Who Killed Wife Must Pay $124M
- News: Wife-Killing Former Penn Prof Faces Civil Suit
- News: Penn Course Requires Students to Waste Time on the Internet
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.