AP: “Gov. Chris Christie’s office has agreed to pay $650 per hour to the lawyer representing the governor’s office in a traffic jam scandal. And the lawyer says that’s a discount. … Randy Mastro says the is 40 percent less than he usually charges clients and 20 percent less than other attorneys in the New York office charge.” Christie’s office released the info on Tuesday night.
- News: Firm That Cleared Christie Made Curious Donation
- News: Main Line Woman Sues Irish Pub After Alleged Swinger Sex Request
- News: Bizarre Fake Class Scandal Unfolds at CAPA
- News: Montco, Chester: Please Stop Texting While Driving
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?
- News: GIF: SEPTA Riders Carry Unruly Passenger Off Bus