AP: “Gov. Chris Christie’s office has agreed to pay $650 per hour to the lawyer representing the governor’s office in a traffic jam scandal. And the lawyer says that’s a discount. … Randy Mastro says the is 40 percent less than he usually charges clients and 20 percent less than other attorneys in the New York office charge.” Christie’s office released the info on Tuesday night.
- News: WATCH: Video of Road Rage Shooting
- News: FEMA Chief: Feds Probably Too Stingy With Sandy Aid
- News: Two Charged With Stealing $3.6 Million from PennDOT
- News: Committee of Seventy Calls for Police Oversight Board
- News: Pa. Ranks Second in Teacher Sex Crimes
- News: Newtown Man to Face Trial for Ear Biting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.