AP: “Gov. Chris Christie’s office has agreed to pay $650 per hour to the lawyer representing the governor’s office in a traffic jam scandal. And the lawyer says that’s a discount. … Randy Mastro says the is 40 percent less than he usually charges clients and 20 percent less than other attorneys in the New York office charge.” Christie’s office released the info on Tuesday night.
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: Norcross to Christie: “I’m the One Who’s Able to Shut Down the Bridge.”
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- News: Harassment Not Tolerated at Philly Tech Week
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Christie Might Still Be A Viable Presidential Candidate