AP: “Gov. Chris Christie’s office has agreed to pay $650 per hour to the lawyer representing the governor’s office in a traffic jam scandal. And the lawyer says that’s a discount. … Randy Mastro says the is 40 percent less than he usually charges clients and 20 percent less than other attorneys in the New York office charge.” Christie’s office released the info on Tuesday night.
- News: Police: Student Dressed as Teletubby Steals Chinese Food
- News: WATCH: Chris Christie to Heckler: ‘Sit Down and Shut Up’
- News: Philly Cop to Teen: “I’m Gonna Beat the Shit Out of You”
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Mock Chris Christie’s Handling of Ebola
- News: UPDATE: Christie Backs Down on Ebola Quarantine
- News: Chris Christie Tired of Hearing About Minimum Wage
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.