AP: “Gov. Chris Christie’s office has agreed to pay $650 per hour to the lawyer representing the governor’s office in a traffic jam scandal. And the lawyer says that’s a discount. … Randy Mastro says the is 40 percent less than he usually charges clients and 20 percent less than other attorneys in the New York office charge.” Christie’s office released the info on Tuesday night.
- News: Apparently the Main Line Is One Giant Episode of Weeds
- News: School Officials Didn’t Know of Main Line Drug Investigation
- News: Former Jenkintown Athletic Director Admits to Relationship With Student
- News: Poll: Jersey Still Feeling Effects of Sandy
- News: Rachel Mersky’s Brilliant Casting for Main Line Takeover: The Movie
- News: Texts Released in Main Line Drug Bust