NewsWorks reports: “Western Pennsylvania-based Rice Energy has been truly unconventional when it comes to naming its natural gas wells. The company has appropriated monikers of superheros, including Batman and Robin, the Hulk, X-man, Zorro– even Captain Planet, an early 90′s cartoon promoting environmentalism.” Drilling sites are usually named after landowners; NewsWorks says Rice Energy would not comment.
- News: Tech-Savvy Upper Dublin Students Vetted “Swinger Guru” Speaker Better Than Adults Did
- News: Joe McGinniss, Inky Columnist-Turned-Controversial Author, Dead at 71
- News: SCOTUS Won’t Touch “Boobies”
- News: I Don’t Believe in Bitcoins
- News: Band of Brothers Vet Dies
- News: “Swinger Guru” Spoke at School Assembly