Princeton is raising its tuition by 4.1% this year to $41,820. Tack on $13,620 in room and board, and that’s a lot of money for a school that’s going to infect you with meningitis. (On the other hand, we assume the extra dough is going to meningitis research…) Outraged aspiring and current Princetonians, fret not. A., the average financial aid grant will cover that tuition, and B. Penn’s tuition is $5,000 more expensive.
- News: NBC Doc May Face Trouble After Princeton Ebola Scare
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
- News: Princeton Sign Campaign Targets NBC Doc
- News: Survey: Penn, Princeton Grads Hard to Date
- News: Ex-Princeton Student Accused of Being a Peeping Tom
- News: Penn Student’s Death Still Under Investigation
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.