Princeton is raising its tuition by 4.1% this year to $41,820. Tack on $13,620 in room and board, and that’s a lot of money for a school that’s going to infect you with meningitis. (On the other hand, we assume the extra dough is going to meningitis research…) Outraged aspiring and current Princetonians, fret not. A., the average financial aid grant will cover that tuition, and B. Penn’s tuition is $5,000 more expensive.
- News: Penn Frat in Hot Water over Christmas Message
- News: 20 Guys Streak Through Princeton Class
- News: Police Capture Man Accused of Student Assaults
- News: Penn’s Gutmann Criticized for “Die-In” Pose
- News: A.C. Region Lost Nearly 10,000 Jobs in Last Year
- News: Protesters Invade Penn President’s Party
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.