Princeton is raising its tuition by 4.1% this year to $41,820. Tack on $13,620 in room and board, and that’s a lot of money for a school that’s going to infect you with meningitis. (On the other hand, we assume the extra dough is going to meningitis research…) Outraged aspiring and current Princetonians, fret not. A., the average financial aid grant will cover that tuition, and B. Penn’s tuition is $5,000 more expensive.
- News: PA Unemployment Drops, Job Growth Still Weak
- News: CHOP, Penn Get Donation for New Research Center
- News: Penn Getting Close to ‘Functional Cure’ for HIV?
- Ticket: 16th-Century Illustrations Show Cats With Rockets on Their Backs
- News: Good Riddance, Radio Shack
- News: Not Angry About Hunger in Philly?