Princeton is raising its tuition by 4.1% this year to $41,820. Tack on $13,620 in room and board, and that’s a lot of money for a school that’s going to infect you with meningitis. (On the other hand, we assume the extra dough is going to meningitis research…) Outraged aspiring and current Princetonians, fret not. A., the average financial aid grant will cover that tuition, and B. Penn’s tuition is $5,000 more expensive.
- News: More Pennsylvanians Working Than A Year Ago
- News: PHOTOS: Penn Students Protest Spring Fling Crackdown
- News: Penn: Undercover Cops Will Bust Parties This Weekend
- News: Penn Lacrosse Coach Disputes Bar-Busting Allegations
- News: Somebody Vandalized the “Dueling Tampons”
- News: “Princeton Mom” Snagged a Married Man