6ABC relays the AccuWeather forecast: “SATURDAY: A powerful cold front will sweep through our region. The high is 32. It will be windy. A snow squall will kick up for a couple of hours around the middle of the day. 1-2″ of snow is likely in most places, with 2-4″ not out of the question in areas closer to Reading and the Lehigh Valley. At the Jersey shore, a coating to 1″ is likely. This won’t last long, but while the snow is falling, it will be thick with poor visibilities.” Sounds like the kids will have fresh powder for weekend sledding. [AccuWeather]
- News: The Weather Won’t Suck This Weekend
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule
- News: The Philadelphia Streets Department Just Made an Example of Wendy’s
- News: Animated GIF of Steve Keeley vs. Snow Plow
- News: Our Favorite Instagrams From the Snow
- News: Are My Savesies Chairs Nice Enough?