AP reports: “The Corporation for Public Broadcasting will fund a new journalism center in Philadelphia to allow public stations to work together on important projects. The nonprofit corporation has awarded a $1.5 million grant for the local journalism center, to be called Keystone Crossroads and housed at WHYY. The center will be a collaboration of public media stations across the state, including public broadcast stations in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. The center will focus on challenges facing the cities, including budget deficits and crumbling infrastructures.
- News: VIDEO: Philly Is Beautiful When Beautiful People Dance in Slow Motion
- News: Everybody’s Making Happy Videos, Apparently
- News: Buy Joe Biden’s Caddy for $15,000
- News: Katz Pledges $77 Million for Inquirer, Daily News
- News: 9 Great Inga Zingers
- Property: Interview: Pulitzer Winner Inga Saffron Watches Philly Grow