AP reports: “The Corporation for Public Broadcasting will fund a new journalism center in Philadelphia to allow public stations to work together on important projects. The nonprofit corporation has awarded a $1.5 million grant for the local journalism center, to be called Keystone Crossroads and housed at WHYY. The center will be a collaboration of public media stations across the state, including public broadcast stations in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. The center will focus on challenges facing the cities, including budget deficits and crumbling infrastructures.
- News: Judge Orders Philly.com to Reveal Commenter’s Identity
- News: Harassment Not Tolerated at Philly Tech Week
- News: PA Supreme Court Justice Accuses Inky, Daily News of Libel
- News: Is Nancy Phillips a Problem? Or a Target?
- News: How Can Comcast Make Your Life Better?
- News: Gregory Clark’s “Science” Is Dangerous — and Wrong