AP reports that former assistant U.S. Attorney Reid Schar, who helped take down former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, is taking aim at Gov. Chris Christie over Bridgegate—hired by the New Jersey Assembly as a “special counsel.” Pretty sure this means that we’ll be stuck with the scandal for awhile, folks. And we’re guessing that means Christie’s presidential prospects are pretty much over.
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: Norcross to Christie: “I’m the One Who’s Able to Shut Down the Bridge.”
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- News: Harassment Not Tolerated at Philly Tech Week
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Christie Might Still Be A Viable Presidential Candidate