AP reports that former assistant U.S. Attorney Reid Schar, who helped take down former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, is taking aim at Gov. Chris Christie over Bridgegate—hired by the New Jersey Assembly as a “special counsel.” Pretty sure this means that we’ll be stuck with the scandal for awhile, folks. And we’re guessing that means Christie’s presidential prospects are pretty much over.
- News: Firm That Cleared Christie Made Curious Donation
- News: Main Line Woman Sues Irish Pub After Alleged Swinger Sex Request
- News: Bizarre Fake Class Scandal Unfolds at CAPA
- News: Montco, Chester: Please Stop Texting While Driving
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?
- News: GIF: SEPTA Riders Carry Unruly Passenger Off Bus