AP reports that former assistant U.S. Attorney Reid Schar, who helped take down former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, is taking aim at Gov. Chris Christie over Bridgegate—hired by the New Jersey Assembly as a “special counsel.” Pretty sure this means that we’ll be stuck with the scandal for awhile, folks. And we’re guessing that means Christie’s presidential prospects are pretty much over.
- News: Tech-Savvy Upper Dublin Students Vetted “Swinger Guru” Speaker Better Than Adults Did
- News: Tesla, New Jersey at Odds Over Car sales
- News: Crime Pays in Philly, If You Leave The State
- News: ‘Wedding Crasher’ Thief Pleads Guilty
- News: DHS Takes Child from Mom in SEPTA Video
- News: NYT: Christie Turned Twin Towers Wreckage Into “Politically Motivated Gifts”