AP reports that former assistant U.S. Attorney Reid Schar, who helped take down former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, is taking aim at Gov. Chris Christie over Bridgegate—hired by the New Jersey Assembly as a “special counsel.” Pretty sure this means that we’ll be stuck with the scandal for awhile, folks. And we’re guessing that means Christie’s presidential prospects are pretty much over.
- News: Ironworkers Union Members Face New Charges
- News: UPDATE: Philly Cops Charged With Robbing, Extorting Drug Dealers
- News: Christie to Decide on Smoking Ban for Jersey Beaches
- News: Where Did You Learn To Drive, Grand Theft Auto?
- News: Jersey Bearing Brunt of Immigrant Child Influx
- News: Use North Jersey Gaming Dollars to Rebuild AC?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.