AP reports that former assistant U.S. Attorney Reid Schar, who helped take down former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, is taking aim at Gov. Chris Christie over Bridgegate—hired by the New Jersey Assembly as a “special counsel.” Pretty sure this means that we’ll be stuck with the scandal for awhile, folks. And we’re guessing that means Christie’s presidential prospects are pretty much over.
- News: Councilman’s Charity Received More Money Than Reported
- News: In Iowa, Chris Christie Denies Presidential Run
- News: N.J. Takes Out ‘Bridge Loan’ to Cover Expenses, Again
- G Philly: Christie Urges Continued Fight Against Marriage Equality
- News: 10 Stupid Internet News Stories I Keep Reading
- News: Christie Takes Obama to Task at Governors’ Conference
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.