AP reports that former assistant U.S. Attorney Reid Schar, who helped take down former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, is taking aim at Gov. Chris Christie over Bridgegate—hired by the New Jersey Assembly as a “special counsel.” Pretty sure this means that we’ll be stuck with the scandal for awhile, folks. And we’re guessing that means Christie’s presidential prospects are pretty much over.
- News: Christie on Writer: ‘He’s Not a Journalist’
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: Philly Cop Charged With Stealing Drexel Student’s Phone
- News: David Sirota on New Jersey’s Risky Pension Investments
- News: Union: Politics Guided Jersey Pension Investments
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Advance Domestic Violence Bills
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.