The Daily News’ Molly Eichel has confirmation that a new Hot Wheels movie—yes, based on the toy cars—will be filmed in Philadelphia. “Although many details have yet to be hammered out, the plot apparently centers around a down-on-his-luck Illinois State Trooper who must fight a man from his past after a military device falls into the wrong hands. Plus cars. Lots of cars.”
- G Philly: QFest Organizers Launch qFLIX
- Ticket: 7 Clues Netflix Doesn’t Know a Comedy From a Hole in the Ground
- Ticket: What to See in Theaters This Weekend
- Ticket: Ritz Five to Screen David Lynch’s Duran Duran Film
- Ticket: PHOTOS: The Giver‘s Brenton Thwaites and Odeya Rush
- Ticket: Into the Storm Won’t Blow You Away, But It’s a Damn Fun Ride
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.