The Daily News’ Molly Eichel has confirmation that a new Hot Wheels movie—yes, based on the toy cars—will be filmed in Philadelphia. “Although many details have yet to be hammered out, the plot apparently centers around a down-on-his-luck Illinois State Trooper who must fight a man from his past after a military device falls into the wrong hands. Plus cars. Lots of cars.”
- Ticket: What’s Worth Seeing in October
- Ticket: Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader Are Fantastic in The Skeleton Twins
- Ticket: 3 Unique Film Fests To Look Out For in October
- Ticket: Kevin Hart as Big Boi in Outkast Biopic?
- G Philly: Who and What to See at qFLIX 2014
- Ticket: Tina Fey’s Latest is a Waste of Comedic Firepower
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.