Philadelphia Business Journal: “The Franklin Institute said Friday it has promoted its chief operating officer to be its next leader. Larry Dubinski will take over July 1 from the science museum’s president and CEO of two decades, Dennis M. Wint, who will become president emeritus and plans to teach at Drexel University. Dubinski, who also serves as general counsel and secretary at the Franklin Institute, received unanimous support from the board of trustees.” Dubinski has been with the Institute, off and on, since 1996.
- Foobooz: Brewers Unleashed Is Coming To The Franklin Institute
- Ticket: 8 Things To Do In Philly This Week:
- Ticket: Body Worlds Animals Exhibit Coming to Franklin Institute
- Ticket: “Your Brain” Exhibit Debuts at Franklin Institute
- Ticket: Franklin Institute Gets a Brain
- Ticket: 9 Things to Do This Week in Philly
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.