The Daily Pennsylvanian: “Penn saw a record number of applications for admission to the Class of 2018, the University announced today. Penn received 35,788 applications, a 14 percent increase from last year’s 31,250. The previous record number of applications was set in 2011 when Penn received 31,662 applications for the Class of 2015.” No word on how many of those students are likely to be accepted.
- News: Survey: Penn, Princeton Grads Hard to Date
- News: Penn Student’s Death Still Under Investigation
- News: (UPDATE) Penn Student Dead of Apparent Suicide
- Property: Penn Expands Boundaries of West Philly Home-Buying Program
- News: Penn Continuing Marijuana Ban Despite City Decrim
- News: Penn Can’t Quite Get Over Last Year’s NYT “Hookup Culture” Article
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.