The Daily Pennsylvanian: “Penn saw a record number of applications for admission to the Class of 2018, the University announced today. Penn received 35,788 applications, a 14 percent increase from last year’s 31,250. The previous record number of applications was set in 2011 when Penn received 31,662 applications for the Class of 2015.” No word on how many of those students are likely to be accepted.
- News: Penn Students Are the Most Polite in the U.S.
- News: Penn Museum Rediscovers Skeleton
- News: Ex-Penn Staffer Accused of Theft May Enter Diversion Program
- News: Three Area Colleges Have High SAT Scores
- News: HUP Named Top Hospital in Philly Area
- News: Swarthmore Apps Drop Due to Extra 500-Word Essay
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.