The Daily Pennsylvanian: “Penn saw a record number of applications for admission to the Class of 2018, the University announced today. Penn received 35,788 applications, a 14 percent increase from last year’s 31,250. The previous record number of applications was set in 2011 when Penn received 31,662 applications for the Class of 2015.” No word on how many of those students are likely to be accepted.
- News: CHOP, Penn Get Donation for New Research Center
- News: Penn Getting Close to ‘Functional Cure’ for HIV?
- Ticket: 16th-Century Illustrations Show Cats With Rockets on Their Backs
- News: Penn Tuition and Fees Pass $60,000. A Year.
- News: Penn Students: Stop Being Schmucks!
- News: “Gangsta” Party Stirs Backlash Against Penn Greeks