NBC 10 reports that three Philadelphians have died of the flu. “Philadelphia Health Department spokesman Jeff Moran says the department had just been notified of the deaths, but could not yet say when they succumbed to the virus. He also did not immediately have information on their identity, age, what part of the city they lived and whether they had other health conditions.” Sixty-six cases of flu have been identified in Philadelphia this season; as many as 3,800 cases have been diagnosed statewide.
- Be Well Philly: 60 Healthier Boozy Drinks for Your Thirsty Thursday
- Be Well Philly: The Top 5 Worst Excuses We’ve All Used to Skip The Gym
- Be Well Philly: What Your Pee Says About Your Health
- Be Well Philly: What is Carb Backloading? And Should You Be Doing It?
- Be Well Philly: Work Out, Recess-Style: 5 Childhood Activities That Double As Workouts
- Be Well Philly: Eat Your Fruits and Veggies And You Could Live Longer, Study Finds