NBC 10 reports that three Philadelphians have died of the flu. “Philadelphia Health Department spokesman Jeff Moran says the department had just been notified of the deaths, but could not yet say when they succumbed to the virus. He also did not immediately have information on their identity, age, what part of the city they lived and whether they had other health conditions.” Sixty-six cases of flu have been identified in Philadelphia this season; as many as 3,800 cases have been diagnosed statewide.
- Be Well Philly: Stream It: Broad Street Run Training Playlist
- Be Well Philly: 6 Simple, Everyday Ingredient Swaps To Seriously Slash Calories
- Be Well Philly: Philly Dance Fitness Has $5 Classes All Week
- Be Well Philly: Clean Eating: The New Eating Disorder?
- Be Well Philly: 32 Ways to Have a Better Night’s Sleep
- Be Well Philly: Get Spring-Break Ready With This Tough Snow Day Workout