Mainline Media News reports: “An employee at the new Giant store in Haverford Township had a rude suprise Saturday when he was stung by a scorpion hiding in a shipment of bananas he was unpacking. Haverford police and EMS responded and transported the man to the hospital. They also had to catch and transport the scorpion so doctors could identify the species.” Officials with Giant said they are “thoroughly investigating” the matter with their banana suppliers.
- News: Miss America Asks PA School Not to Suspend Teen
- News: “Wild Bill” Guarnere Memorial Set for April 29th
- News: Student Found Dead at Chestnut Hill College
- News: Week in Review: Guns, Kittens, and Baseball
- News: Commencement Speaker Madness!
- News: Stabbing Spree Reported at Western PA High School